2/11/07

Grab Your Candidate's Hat!

Jump on the bandwagon of your candidate and make yourself a billboard suggesting that person as the next president.

Here's what I did to make it easy. I sorted through hundreds of popular cap designs for Obama, Hillary, McCain, Rudy, Romney, Richardson, Al Gore and even Mr. Cheney. I selected the best of those designs, none made by me, and made them available online for you to easily view and purchase. If you purchase one a small commission comes my way. I also pay to advertise these selections of caps promoting possible presidents.

It is one way to generate interest in the race. One way to focus the national debate on the qualities we need in a leader and to hold the various candidates up to scrutiny.

Grab a hat today and help promote interest in our election!

Mac the Observer