2/11/07

24 Hours and Counting

One of the incredible things about online advertising is that the results are tracked and easy to see. Now, about my ads for the candidates ... they are a kind of unofficial poll I am studying.

It has now been 24 hours of my identical advertising for seven potential and actual candidates for president. I know how many people showed interest in each of them by the search words they used. I also know how many people were interested enough to click on an ad about my web page of hats for that candidate.

The only two candidates with any followers showing interest are, of course, Obama and Hillary. And Obama is showing 13 times more search activity than Hillary!!

If the more serious followers are the ones clicking to see a web page of hats, then Obama is the only candidate with any serious followers this past 24 hours. And if the best followers buy a hat, then all the candidates are equal with no followers quite that dedicated.

This is so interesting Stay tuned for more.

Mac the Observer